Eldercare is a Supportive Employer of the Australian Defence Force Reserves.
All Australians share responsibility for our national security, including a capable and resilient Australian Defence Force with permanent and reserve components.
Accordingly, we pledge support to our employees and students who serve our Nation as Australian Defence Force Reservists, and we acknowledge the skills and other attributes which they bring to the workplace.
Log into ELI to learn more about the benefits Reservists receive.
The Employee Centre will move to staff.eldercare.net.au from 11am ACDT on 27 October 2020 and will no longer be available on the Eldercare website.
Eldercare's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus)
Last updated Friday 28 August 2020 8:14am ACST
Eldercare is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our residents and staff, as well as the family and friends of our residents.
Older people, and people with medical conditions such as diabetes or heart disease, appear to be more at risk of developing severe disease so Eldercare has applied additional precautions to limit the exposure of residents to coronavirus.
Message from Chief Executive Jane Pickering to staff on COVID-19 - 27 August 2020
Updates for staff
Continue to follow standard precautions
- Provide your declaration and comply with instructions regarding temperature checks before each shift
- Be vigilant with hygiene measures including social distancing and using hand sanitiser as frequently as possible
- Stay at home if you're feeling unwell and seek medical advice
- Provide your manager with medical clearance before coming back to work
- Log in to view your pay slips, banking details, police check expiry date and contact information
- Access your Eldercare Outlook email and calendar
- Log in to ELI (the Eldercare Library of Information)
- Complete and submit the form to make regular donations to Eldercare's Staff Emergency Relief Fund, which provides short-term assistance to employees facing temporary financial hardship
- Log in to view your roster, register interest for vacant shifts, update your availability and apply for leave
- Call (08) 8291 1001 for assistance
- Log in to complete Eldercare web-based employee training
- Discover the range of discounted goods and services you are entitled to as an Eldercare staff member
- Read the Employee Benefits brochure