Eldercare staff are vital in delivering peace of mind to our residents. So, we invest in training and the development of an engaged, supportive culture.
Are you looking for:
- the chance to make a difference in the lives of others?
- work with a progressive leading aged care provider?
- access to outstanding staff benefits?
- best practice learning and development opportunities?
- a workplace free from bullying and harassment?
- professional and modern working environment?
- a high performing culture that values diversity?
Then Eldercare is for you!
For all the right reasons
We have 1500+ staff employed at Eldercare in a wide range of disciplines, including nurses, allied health workers and carers, chefs and kitchen hands, cleaners and maintenance workers. We also have a small team of dedicated administration staff at head office who support our operations.
As one of South Australia's most experienced and respected aged care providers, we aim to attract and retain high quality staff that love to come to work each day and are passionate about the work they do and the people they serve. We invest in our people and provide a range of attractive benefits and opportunities.
Strength in diversity
Eldercare is committed to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience, and is proud to be a Rainbow Tick accredited organisation. We welcome and respect the diversity that our residents, staff and volunteers bring and work hard to ensure everyone feels welcomed and safe.
Eldercare is also a White Ribbon accredited workplace, committed to preventing violence against women and supporting victims of abuse. We encourage and expect respectful behaviour from every member of the Eldercare community.