Thank you for applying for Eldercare residential care.
Thank you for choosing to apply for residential aged care accommodation at an Eldercare facility. Your online application has been received and we will be in contact with you to discuss this further.
To progress your application, we will require copies of the following documents:
- ACAT assessment (Support Plan) or referral codes for residential care
- Enduring Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Enduring Power of Guardianship (if applicable)
- Medical Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Advance Care Directive (if applicable)
- Medical Discharge Summary or GP Medical Summary
- Current weight (if known)
- Smoking status
An assets and income letter from Centrelink or the Department of Veterans' Affairs (which is received after lodging the Combined Asset & Income Assessment form) may also be required. If you already have this letter, please include it with the required documentation listed above.
All documents can be lodged electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please post all documentation relating to your application to:
PO Box 600
Fullarton SA 5063
In many cases, it may take some time to obtain a place in residential care. If you need to change the details provided, please call the Eldercare Residential Care Admissions Team on 1300 925 414 to update your application over the phone.
Eldercare Residential Care Admissions Team